Entertainment World News

Headline

Email: arissaputra2009@gmail.com
Phone: -

hOt MUSIC


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rihanna On Taking Nude Photos: ‘In 20 Years You’ll Regret It If You Didn’t’

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Rihanna says she’s all for women taking naked photos of themselves while they are in their prime.

“In 20 years, you’ll regret it if you didn’t,” Rihanna laughed during an interview with KIIS FM’s “On Air With Ryan Seacrest” on Tuesday.

The pop singer, who just released her new album, “Rated R,” last week, also confirmed reports that her pool man has seen her naked.

“Oh my God! These are all true [rumors],” she told Ryan. “I don’t like, flaunt my stuff to him. I just have no idea what day it is ever, so I never remember what day he comes and I’m always just walking around my house.”

The 21-year-old superstar said she likes to relax when she gets to her home in Los Angeles, but doesn’t often pay attention to the date that the pool cleaner is scheduled for a visit.

“He comes one day a week. I’m never in LA so when I come, I’m not thinking, ‘There’s a pool guy that’s going to come,’” she said. “[I’m come in], let me go to the refrigerator, grab a bottle of coconut water and then I turn around and it’s like, Frozen. Freeze.”

Rihanna, who will appear on “Saturday Night Live” this coming weekend, also confirmed to Ryan she was originally going to title her new album boldly as “Such A F*****’ Lady.”

“True. Very true, I was so disappointed, but the label was like, ‘Uh, Wal-Mart, that’s 75 percent of your albums, they’re not having that.’ I said, ‘What about ‘F-in’ [Lady]?’”

While Rihanna cleared up a few rumors with her visit to the DJ’s studio, she revealed her life is very different nowadays, when Ryan asked if things have gone back to “normal.”

“No,” she said. “It’s a different life. Normal? I wouldn’t say normal. It’s definitely more intense. Like everyday is another curve ball, but now I just know how to handle it, you know? Every time you get put under a situation it somehow seems to make you stronger in the end. Even though you don’t feel like it, you feel like this is the end of the world, it somehow works out.”

Copyright 2009 by NBC Universal, Inc.

Comments :

0 Comments to “Rihanna On Taking Nude Photos: ‘In 20 Years You’ll Regret It If You Didn’t’”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 by Entertainment Blog Powered By Blogger Design by ET