Entertainment World News

Headline

Email: arissaputra2009@gmail.com
Phone: -

hOt MUSIC


Friday, December 11, 2009

Miley Cyrus: ‘I Want To Do My Last Pop Record’

LONDON, England --

Are Miley Cyrus’ days on the pop charts numbered?

The singing teen sensation says she’s looking to ditch the world of pop. In a new interview with Britain’s GMTV, Miley said her future is going to be “edgier.”

“I want to do my last pop record. I’m working on a record right now, and I kind of want this to be my last record for a little while,” Miley said during the interview. “And then be able to take a break.”

And after her break from the pop world, Miley said she hopes to return with something more adult to match her aging fans. “And be able to have something edgier and not have to worry about people saying, ‘Oh, this isn’t what her fans want to listen to.’” She continued. “

Because at the end of the day, in a few years, as I grow up, so will my fans… and I’ll be able to have the style of music that I’m into.”

Miley will be spending the holidays across the Atlantic, and moving the party from the U.S.A. to the U.K., playing five sold-out nights at London’s O2 Arena, and the singer said fans should expect a show that’s “super loud and super exciting.”

Source NBC Universal, Inc.

Comments :

0 Comments to “Miley Cyrus: ‘I Want To Do My Last Pop Record’”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 by Entertainment Blog Powered By Blogger Design by ET