Entertainment World News

Headline

Email: arissaputra2009@gmail.com
Phone: -

hOt MUSIC


Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson, Khloe & Kim Kardashian Hit Their Blogs With Christmas Cheer

New mom Kendra Wilkinson is just one of the many celebrities thrilled that Christmas is just around the corner.

“Christmas was always a really big deal in my family and my mom always went all out to make it really special for me and my brother,” Kendra wrote on her official blog. “I have sooooo many amazing xmas memories and i’m sure this one will top the rest now that i’m sharing it with my son and my hubby!!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now!”

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Kendra and her husband, Hank Baskett of the NFL’s Indianapolis Colts, welcomed their first child together – a son, also named Hank — earlier this month. And although their baby is only a few weeks old, Kendra said she’s gearing up to create Christmas memories that will last a lifetime.

“I can’t wait to start my own family traditions and i’m so excited to make every xmas memorable for lil hank like my mom did for me,” Kendra wrote.

The former Playboy model also posted a photo of herself from her earlier days on Santa’s lap.

Khloe Kardashian offered her own Christmas blog, recommending her fans check out “Home Alone.”

”‘Home Alone’ is probably one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time! No matter how old I get, I seriously can’t not watch it if I see it on TV — it really just never gets old. Macauley Culken (sic) was just the cutest thing ever and I might have had a little crush on him when I was little haha,” she wrote.

“If you haven’t seen this movie then you’ve been robbed of a childhood and must go out and rent it immediately! That’s an order!!! LOL,” Khloe added.

Khloe’s sister, Kim, also wrote about Christmas on her blog from New York City.“New York is so beautiful at Christmas… very different to LA. Have you guys visited NYC at the holidays?” she asked.

Comments :

0 Comments to “Kendra Wilkinson, Khloe & Kim Kardashian Hit Their Blogs With Christmas Cheer”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 by Entertainment Blog Powered By Blogger Design by ET